With ZEISS ABIS Planner, you save time and money. Access your already created projects even faster.
- Creation of the virtual robot cell as a true to scale 3D model
- Individually expandable robot libraries
- Pre-programed robot movements
- Sensor adjustment through "click and pick" function
- Automatic collision check and error visualization
- Mirror function
- Significant time saving when configuring an ABIS station
- Increase of productivity and efficiency
- Avoiding downtimes of the production system due to programming efforts
- Much earlier use of surface inspections in production ramp-up possible
- High usability - no robot expertise required
Click on the images to expand.
Create your robot cell with the editor, import a CAD model of your cell or select an already created layout from your database.
Select the workpiece to be inspected and place it on the table or conveyor belt. The cell’s own coordinate system makes positioning easier for you.
Define the inspection or by-pass positions – manually or via “Click and Pick”. Check the optimal sensor position via the patented virtual eye image. Alternatively, you can import an already stored test program.
In the virtual test run, collisions or errors are shown to you. Repositioning the part on the table/conveyor belt or manually customizing the inspection program makes an optimum process possible.